Customer Relations Specialist
Action Signs is a well-established and recognized sign shop here in Northern Colorado, with over 25 years of business. Our mission is to help small to medium sized businesses accomplish the goal of building their brand recognition and footprint in our community by creating effective and unique signage. We recognize that we cannot build good relationships with our partners without first focusing on building a good team. So, we work hard to be flexible and helpful where we can with everyone’s needs, while providing an enjoyable environment where people love to work. This type of atmosphere allows our employees to work as a team, providing them with the opportunity to be enthusiastic about what they do. We have processes in place to help build a high level of competence, which results in our being known as one of the best sign shops around.
We understand that our employees are our most precious assets. We strive to attract and retain the best and brightest individuals in our area by promoting an environment of respect and honesty. We also offer development and growth opportunities inside our company, along with benefits and fair compensation and wage increases.
We are thorough in our selection and screening process, ensuring that our team of employees is not only highly skilled and motivated, but also matches our core values.
Our Core Values
Relationships - Relationships are everything. We treat clients, partners, and each other with dignity and respect through what we say and do.
Enthusiasm - We share our client’s passion for success, and we have fun making it happen.
Process driven - We devote continuous effort to improve our systems. Following them ensures our mutual success in efficiently executing tasks and delivering an outstanding
experience and finished product.
Competence - We exhibit craftsmanship, skill, proficiency, and care in all that we do.
Teamwork - Built on trust, we collaborate to deliver an exceptional experience and a product we are proud of.
Action Signs is seeking our next Customer Relations Specialist. As the title indicates, this is a customer facing, sales driven role. Being that Relationships is what Action Signs is built on, this is one of the most important positions in our company. You will be responsible for face-to-face and direct communication with people who we already work with, as well as future potential clients. This includes email, telephone, text, website, and social media platforms. You will be expected to follow the Process we have outlined in collecting quality information that leads to accurate estimates or quotes, which translates into great orders for you and your team to execute. Expedient, enthusiastic follow-up on existing and new clientele is essential. It really sets us apart from our competition, showing our partners that we care and want to work with them in building their brand. You will be collaborating and working as a team with customers and our staff to execute projects in an organized and efficient way. We need a person to show their competence with basic computer skills, a valid driver's license, and being exceptionally reliable. Someone who is self-motivated, a self-starter, energetic, who is willing to learn and grow with the business. This is a person who takes the initiative to get the job done, takes pride in their work, and is reliable.
What the Role Entails
- Daily: Opening front office on your scheduled days at or before 8:00AM
- Daily: Check general sales email and voicemails
- Daily: Provide any outstanding estimating from previous day
- Daily: Provide current day estimates and process new orders
- Daily: Follow up calls
- Daily As Needed: Close out picked up orders and vehicles
- Daily As Needed: Collect payments
- Daily: Greet and consult with potential & current clients for projects and needs
- Daily: Communicate with design team on job priority
- Daily As Needed: Check-in vehicle drop offs.
- Weekly As Needed: Meet with customers for site surveys
- Weekly: Post-sale follow up to ensure customer satisfaction
- Weekly: Follow sales cookbook for new customer development
- Attend and participate in 2 morning huddles per week
Skills & Qualifications
- Window based programs including Office 365, Adobe CC
- Competent math skills and good with dimensions
- Superior phone skills- “tonality”
- Excellent face to face communication skills- “body language”
- Competent typing and spelling skills
- Ability to breakdown complex ideas into simple steps
- Site survey skills including photos, measurements, & colors
- Gather relevant information to make sure orders can run smoothly
- Be a solution provider and trusted advisor to your customers and teammates
- Organized, on-time, present, engaged
- Friendly, helpful, collaborative
- Education and/or Experience Needed
Experience in the large format printing industry and/or business to business sales IS A HUGE ADVANTAGE, but not required. What is required is at least 2 good
references, a valid driver's license, a good positive attitude and being reliable.
CSR position pays $22.00 dollars per hour with a sales incentive that should result in $25.00+ per hour rate. After 90 days, we will have a brief evaluation
to ensure we are aligned. After said evaluation, additional sales compensation plans can kick in.
Key Performance Indicators (after 90 training period)
Writing a minimum of 75k in orders per month (this should be easy)
Completing 1 call per day to existing clients who have not placed orders recently to see how we can help them move forward
Completing 1 call per week to a new fleet or sign customer to set up time to meet decision maker and see if we can be a good fit moving forward
Benefits for Full Time Employees
See employee manual PTO accrues daily according to Federal and State law.
AS to pay 350.00 dollars per month toward your health insurance if enrolled in our group plan.